Sunday, December 12, 2010

What am I missing??

I always feel like Charlie Brown during December.  Like I'm missing something.  For the life of me I can't figure out what it is.  I love the lights and the music.  I love buying gifts for people just as much as I love getting them!  There is something about finding the PERFECT gift for someone and watching them open it!  But through the whole month, every year, I feel like I'm missing something just out of my grasp.  I've tried going to church, and maybe I've gone to the wrong ones because it didn't help.  I've read the whole Jesus part of the bible from conception to death...nope, that wasn't it.  I give to charities, I work with kids every day (you'd think some of that excitement would rub off on me).  I don't know what I'm not doing right.  And instead of making me happy and excited, Christmas just brings me down each year.
If you can help me figure out what I am missing and how to find it, please let me know!  Otherwise, just call me the Charlie Browniest.

No comments:

Post a Comment